It is your wedding day and one of the most important days of your life. Soon the honeymoon period will be over and you will be engulfed between managing your professional as well as newly attained familial life. Then there will be questions from all of your family members about you and your husband having kids.
Having a family is a decision that must be taken at the right time with great planning.
Here are few things that you must consider before having children:
- Finances: Are you financially stable to provide for your kids? If not then what are your plans collectively as husband and wife?
- Will: Are you both willing to have kids or one is being submissive to another’s want? Make sure you talk it over because it’s a matter of your life as well as the kid’s life.
- Contraception: If you do not want to have right now then what are the methods of contraception you are using? Consult a good gynecologist and make sure you use a good contraceptive solution like Unwanted 21 days to help you manage such issues with no problems.
- Career: Be communicative about such issues. Don’t keep things to yourself now and feel that a baby has come between you and your professional ambitions.
- Upbringing: Talk about how you will raise your kids. Where will they study and what kind of value you would want to imbibe in them.
These few tips will surely help you in planning for your future with your kids. Just remember that communication is the key to every conflict.
Image courtesy: womenpla