- Combination type Oral contraceptive tablets contain hormones, estrogen and progesterone.
- Taking oral contraceptive tablets can ease the symptoms of PMS, difficult periods, cramps and acne.
- A great number of pregnancies occur when women are inconsistent with the use of their oral contraceptive tablets.
- It is only a myth that the tablets can make you gain weight.
- Oral contraceptive tablets have to be taken daily (or a fixed number of days every month).
- Oral contraceptive tablets lower the risks for uterine and ovarian cancer.
Image Courtesy: cdnthedailybeast, parentsmdpcdn, menstruationresearch,checkpregnancypersonal, edgealluremedia, easybiologyblog, snewsweek.