There are several reasons a women decides on using contraceptive tablets. The more obvious reason is planning a family. That said, there are several other advantages of contraceptive tablets like Unwanted 21 Days.
Some of them are:
- Menstrual cycle regulation: They cause menstrual cycles to occur regularly and predictably. This is especially helpful for women with periods that come too often or too infrequently. Periods also tend to be lighter and shorter.
- Less severe menstrual cramps:They can offer significant relief to women with painful menstrual cramps.
- Reduce the risk of ovarian cysts: The risk of developing ovarian cysts is greatly reduced for 21-days oral contraceptive users because they help in preventing ovulation. An ovarian cyst is a fluid – filled growth that can develop in the ovary during ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary). They also make it difficult for sperm to reach an egg, or for an egg to implant itself in the lining of the womb.
- Relief from acne: They can improve inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne. For moderate to severe acne, which other medications can’t cure, these 21-days oral contraceptives may be prescribed. The hormones in their composition can help stop acne from forming.
- Easy to use: Does not interrupt foreplay or sexual intercourse or affect libido.
References and Bibliography
- Corson SL. Oral contraceptives for the prevention of osteoporosis. J Reprod Med. 1993 Dec;38(12 Suppl):1015-20.
- Charlton BM, Rich-Edwards JW, Colditz GA, Missmer SA, Rosner BA, Hankinson SE, Speizer FE, Michels KB. Oral contraceptive use and mortality after 36 years of follow-up in the Nurses’ Health Study. BMJ. 2014 Oct 31;349.
- Lindsay R, Tohme J, Kanders B. The effect of oral contraceptive use on vertebral bone mass in pre- and post-menopausal women. Contraception.
- Shere M, Bapat P, Nickel C, Kapur B, Koren G. Association Between Use of Oral Contraceptives and Folate Status. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015 May;37(5):430-8.
Image courtesy: fthmb