Regular Oral Contraceptive Tablets can be an important part of a woman’s life. It is an effective method that helps the couple to go for a perfect family planning. For some, a regular contraceptive tablet can be a method to avoid unplanned pregnancy. But actually, it is more than that. Modern contraceptive tablets provide certain health benefits, apart from thwarting the pregnancy risk. They are used to treat numerous female health issues,offering numerous health benefits.
Look no further to know about the top 5 health benefits of regular contraceptive tablets:
- Improve menstrual cycle – Regular use of contraceptive pills helps you to manage the complicated days of menstruation. Anemia and fatigue are the main complications that occur due to heavy bleeding. Contraceptive tablets help to reduce high menstrual bleeding. It also regulates menstrual cycle.
- Kill those unbearable cramps – Prostaglandin, a chemical which is produced in the uterus at the time of menstruation, causes cramps. Contraceptive tablets help to prevent ovulation and reduce the amount of prostaglandin produced in the uterus. Women who produce high prostaglandin, can use contraceptive tablets to relieve the menstrual cramping.
- Protect from cancer – Contraceptive tablets protect women from the risk of ovarian, uterine and colorectal cancer. According to research studies, regular contraceptive tablets only prevent ovulation and this tones down the reproductive system of a woman. This reduces the risk of tumors and cysts in women.
- Smoothen skin – All regular contraceptive tablets contain Estrogen, a substance that helps to reduce production levels of male hormones and help to clear skin and prevent acne.
- Protect fertility – Most of the women doubt that contraceptive tablets affect fertility, but the fact is that such a tablet helps to enhance fertility. Oral contraceptive tablets halt ovulation, tone down reproductive system and protect the ovaries from aging. Once you are prepared to bring the baby into this world, stop using birth control tablets and your cycle will return to its pre-tablet pattern within a month.
Image Courtesy: i.ytimg