Pregnancy is the most important phase in every woman’s life. That is the time when she steps into a new life and transforms her identity from being just a wife to a mother. But all this seems great only when everything is perfectly planned with mutual understanding. Unplanned pregnancy ending with abortion only results in anxiety, guilt, self pity, shame, fear, regret and loneliness.
Don’t let all these feelings hamper your cheerful life. Here, we are suggesting you an effective way that helps you to live life freely and that is regular oral contraceptive tablets. It helps to enjoy your married life without any worry. Apart from this, it is very important to keep a few things in mind.
- Consult your gynaecologist before you start taking contraceptive tablets to avoid any kind of dilemma and get proper information about the various methods.
- Go for a pregnancy test if you do not get your period for three weeks after taking the tablet.
- Take one tablet everyday at the same time till you want to become pregnant.
- Take the tablets from left to right.
- Don’t take emergency contraceptives if you are pregnant or suspect you might be.
- Don’t overdose it, if you have missed on one pill.
- Don’t smoke while taking contraceptive pills.
Image Courtesy: adoptionandsurrogacy.