Before getting into the nitty and gritty of thinking about letting someone be an integral part of your life, you must be first mentally and physically ready to get married.
According to psychologists, it is of utmost importance to discuss few crucial things that may make or break a marriage. These topics may feel slimy to talk about but the sooner you discuss them and sort out your disconnects, the better for your relationships.
Some of them are:
- Money: Your finances are what keep you going throughout your marriage; and the love you have for each other. Make sure your finances are managed and you both discuss your future plan and investments.
- Children: When do you plan to start a family is another topic that you need to be crystal clear about. When? How many? And what will be the age gap between them are few questions you should raise. Make sure you use a good contraceptive solution like Unwanted 21 days to help you manage such issues with no problems.
- Conflict resolution: Make sure you never go to bed angry. Conflict resolution and the ways to do it play a very important role in strengthening the marriage. Communicate and Resolve!
- Career: Discuss how you both want to carve out your professional life. Make sure it is in sync with each other and don’t be selfish. It will not be just your life and your decisions after you get married.
- Sex and Intimacy: What you like and how you like it must be talked about even if you get embarrassed. Sex is one of the binding factors of your marriage. Talk about how you can always work upon making sex interesting and keep the spark alive between the both of you.
Image courtesy: understandingrelationships